A medical examination is required within one year of the course completion date (physical no earlier than March 29, 2015). Parts A, B, and C of the Annual Health & Medical Record Form must be completed and submitted regardless of age. Submission information will be provided at a later date. Hint: Turn in a copy of the medical form, not the original.
- Arrive in Full Field Uniform (tan shirt, scout pants, belt, etc.)
- A cap will be provided
- A course t-shirt will be provided
- Under clothing
- Something to sleep in
- Rain Gear
Personal Care Items
- Towel / wash cloth
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Personal shaving or grooming gear
- Personal Medications
- Personal First Aid kit
- Camp chair
- Sleeping Bag
- Personal sleep gear appropriate for expected weather
- Cot or pad
- Water bottle
- Flashlight and extra batteries
- Day Pack
- Tents will be provided
- Money for voluntary offering at Interfaith Worship Service
- We be using folding metal chairs in the dining hall. You may find a pad or a folded up towel is beneficial especially if the weather ends up being cold.
The above list is for the FIRST WEEKEND. You will need additional items for the second weekend, but this will be discussed during the first weekend.